Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Video Review of Disrupting Class

I just finished my video review of Disrupting Class! Here's the video itself: (this was the best out of the possible images, unfortunately :))


This was my first time posting a video to YouTube. I feel like I've just passed through a rite of passage. I was amazed at how easy it was to do. I simply googled "how to record a video using your webcam" and came across an article with step-by-step instructions that were very easy to follow. I recorded a couple of different versions of my review until I had one that I was satisfied with, then uploaded it to YouTube.

My review focuses on the main problem that I saw in the book (which I referred to in my last post) of segregating students based on their background and learning styles. However, all problems aside, I do think that Disrupting Class is a worthwhile read for anyone who is interested in ideas of how to change our current education system.

No comments:

Post a Comment