Sunday, September 8, 2013

Answer Your Own Questions


Thank you girls so much for your introductions! Here is a little about myself (Heidi) :

  1. I love buffalo wings so much it should be a crime. One of my favorite things to do is to go to Applebees with my husband during happy hour when the wings are half off. Then we drown them in buffalo sauce and have a spicy happy feast. 
  2. I crossed an item off my bucket list this summer - See Jimmy Eat World live! They are my favorite band. I've been listening to their records for a long time but I'd never seen them live because I had a no-concerts thing for a while. It's complicated. I kept stalking their tour date page to see when they'd be touring in America again and as soon as a Salt Lake date came up, I bought tickets. They played my two favorite songs and now I can die happy. Except I shouldn't until later because my husband would be sad. 
  3. Why did I even come up with this question. I don't know the answer. Let's say Nicholas Nickleby for arguments' sake. I saw the movie when I was younger and I thought Nicholas was cool and hardcore so I named my car after him. I finally read the book this summer. It's stupidly long, but worth the read. Dickens has a lot to say and he says it well. 


I have short hair now but I don't have any pictures of it yet.
But this is what I look like. 

I also love Moby Dick's portrayal in Matilda ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment